PROMEGA 2+ is here, right now
Rich, vibrant sounds. Swift usability on stage. Handcrafted quality from Finland. This is what professional digital stage piano for discerning ears is made of. Promega 2+ is right here, right now.
Playability that musicians need
Promega 2+ is quick and easy to use thanks to its large and user-friendly main panel, large buttons and the reduced need to access any digital menus. Everything you need for your performance is right there at your fingertips. Just the way you need it to be. Whether it is dark or suddenly brighter than day, you simply remember where to move your hand for the sound or modulation you need.
Unmatched sound for pros
Professional musicians perform for listeners. Listeners that detect nuances, enjoy vibrancy, are sensitive to dynamic range and appreciate authenticity. We at Generalmusic take our business very seriously. And our business is to create amazing tools for professional musicians. Our tools produce unmatched deep, vibrant and rich sounds. These sounds are produced by break-through technologies processed by UpDrake.
- 88 keys with graded hammer action
- 160 notes polyphony
- 45 sounds in total (128mb pcm of stereo/mono samples and physical modeling sounds)
- 64 presets + 64 user programmable presets
- 3 sections: pianos, vintage keys, bass/orchestra
- operating modes: single, split (programmable), layer
- controls: volume, input volume, pitch bend, modulation wheel, 4 faders, 5 virtual-pots, 4 eq bars, transpose, tune, system, midi
- touch: 3 levels + user
- digital effects: 15 reverbs + 15 programmable pro effects, with separate sends, 4 band graphic digital equalizer
- physical modeling: stereo damper physical model, natural strings resonance, advanced release technology, fft merge, amp simulation, FADE (filter algorhythm dynamic emulation)
- OLED -display
- connections: 2 headphones, stereo out (trs balanced), 2 x aux out, digital out, stereo input with gain control, 2 x USB (midi & system), midi in out thru
- 3 programmable pedals
- upgradeable operating system
- dimensions: 1270 x 120 x 410 mm / 50 x 4,7 x 16,1"
- weight: 22,8 kg / 50,3 lbs
- optional accessory: volume pedal, professional volume pedal, sustain pedal, sustain pedal piano type, triple pedal, promega series pedal unit, soft case with wheel, metal stand